Aurora Female Huskies
The Female Development program strives to support all females in sport by creating an environment where players, coaches, trainers and administrators can participate and compete with their peers and approach levels of commitment and excellence that each has the potential to achieve.
Female Development Refers to All girls registered with FMMHA, and Female Huskies refers to the female teams.
FMMHA 2021-2022 Female development plan will include
- Pre-season female conditioning camp
- World Girls day
- Female only dryland sessions
- Female only Ice sessions for development
- Female specific professional development
- Female Coach support
Female Huskies 2021-2022 plan looks as follows
- We will play in the East Central Female Hockey league, which is a all female league at the correct level of play (u15, u13, U11).
- Formal try out and selection process for Travel teams
- A second U11 team and a U9 Team that plays in the WBHL (Non - Travel)
- A female Coach on each team that is included in the development and season plan for each team.
- Regular Practices on the same evenings as the elite teams.
Players are prepared with the knowledge and skills to progress to the next level. FMMHA will offer an atmosphere of choice. In competing on all Female team or in a mixed team in the Wood Buffalo House League teams