The Fort McMurray Minor Hockey Association is getting ready for another season of minor hockey. Our association philosophy is to promote and develop sportsmanship, fair play, pride, self-worth and confidence and learn life skills by participating in an organized team sport activity. We believe that a part of promoting this philosophy is allowing opportunities for our teams to express their team unity in apparel that exhibits our FMMHA logo as well as their individual team logos.
The Fort McMurray Minor Hockey Association is accepting proposals from interested individuals, organizations and businesses to meet the objective of providing team apparel for our WBHL, JOB, HUSKIES, and Royals teams for the 2023-2024 hockey season.
Our goal is to streamline the brand of our association by selecting branding partners that offer apparel packages that meet the branding parameters set out by FMMHA for managers to order team apparel.
We are specifically looking for partners that can deliver:
- Simple Catalogs : By creating streamlined catalogs prior to the season opening, our goal is to simplify the apparel ordering process and minimize the stress of our team managers. Items should include (but are not limited to) tracksuits, hoodies, dryland gear, jackets, year end gifts etc.
- Simple Ordering: The sales process will be left to the vendors. Team managers will act as the customer to place the order and arrange payment. The successful vendor(s) must supply sizing, ordering protocol and expected timing of delivery so this can be included in the catalog.
- Customer Service & Clean Communication: The start of a season is busy and stressful and our managers need quick, clear and honest communication on expected delivery times they can trust. Any request to go outside of our branding guidelines will need to be communicated with VP Communications for approval.
- Support & Sponsorship: FMMHA is looking for the return support of our sponsors in the commitment of sponsorship for divisions or special events. Examples MVP water bottles for minor hockey week, raffle baskets for all teams in the female program, Coach gifts, etc..
FMMHA branding partners will be eligible to use any of the FMMHA logos, including the FMMHA, Junior Oil Barons, WBHL, Female Huskies, Royals, and all other WBHL team logos. FMMHA will have a limited number of partnerships. All catalogs will be available from our website and additional items may be sold in storefronts by approved partners.
Please use the following acceptance criteria to submit your proposals, along with a pricing catalog to VP Communications email@example.com by June 30th, 2023.
No LATE or INCOMPLETE submissions will be accepted!
FMMHA will consider innovative and new ideas or suggestions that support our goals.
Catalogs must be priced and supplied in a PDF format that is easy to read on a website.
All successful vendors who become a partner must be willing to align to FMMHA’s branding standards as set out in our financial policy. Must follow all program sponsor guidelines as well.
Each Submission Package should include:
- Overview and details of your company – we want to know who you are
- A sample catalog and understanding of what you are offering – products, pricing, anything that is unique to you.
- Customer Service Commitment – How quickly are you going to respond to our managers, what’s your commitment times on delivering quality products, how will you address and fix mistakes?
- Your expectations and Ideas as a partner we want to know what we can do to support you being successful – tell us what you will need from us
- Mock up of a Hoodie design, cost of Hoodie and brand you used. The request reads as follows “ I would like to know the price of a Hoodie with a logo on front left chest, last name down one sleeve and jersey number on the other sleeve”
- For new partners we will require 2 references
FMMHA partner selection committee will consist of members of the Executive Board, each proposal will be considered for alignment on partnership goals and objectives and ranked on the following Criteria:
- Customer Service Commitment and references,
- Affordability & Presentation of Catalog
- FMMHA Sponsorship commitment.
- Local vendors will be preferred