*Please Note the start time for The AGM has been moved to 8PM because of a conflict with the room.
Fort McMurray Minor Hockey Association Annual General Meeting will be held at Frank Lacroix Arena on June 6, 2023 and will begin at 8 pm.
Greg MacAuley has withdrawn from the elections and given that no other nominations were put forth for those positions, Jen Courtneys nomination is now considered uncontested, and does not require an election. The board positions have all been acclaimed and their new terms will begin at the Annual General Meeting.
- President – Steve Schreyer (3 Year Term)
- Vice President of Elite – Ian Kenny (2 Year term)
- Vice President of Communication – Jacinda Davis (2 Year Term)
- Vice President of Development – Ryan Arendt (2 Year Term)
- Vice President of Finance – Jen Courtney (1 Year term)
The agenda will include opening remarks on past seasons from current president Steve Schreyer, an overview of organizational goals and Financial review.
Thank you to those who put forth nominations and we look forward to welcoming all of our members to the AGM.