Bouchier Graduating Award
At Bouchier, family culture, leadership and striving to new heights is a small part of our foundational values. We believe in investing in our community and our future leaders. The Bouchier family and many employees are passionate about sport and the importance of sport in our lives to help grow work ethic, character and of course care for one’s self and the people around us.
The commitment to hockey is strong for so many athletes. There are sacrifices made by both the athlete and the family for many years.
Bouchier would like to honour both commitment and character growth by awarding one Leadership award in each division.
April 20th, 2021
- one award for U11AA $250.00
- one award for U13A and U13 AA $250.00
- one award for U15A and U15 AA $500.00
Leadership Award is given to the athlete who show great leadership on and off the ice.
- Leadership is not defined by individual success.
- The successful recipient was supportive and inspiring to team members through the year, led the way with composure, fairness, grit and hard work. This player was respected by teammates, coaches and opposing players and represented the Jr. Oil Baron program with integrity.
- Must have played on a Junior oil Barons team in the 2021-22 season
- Must have demonstrated satisfactory attitude and effort in high school subjects.
- Must have demonstrated an exceptional attitude and strong commitment on and off the ice to their team - specifically in respect to sportsmanship, team play, attitude and dedication to the game.
Applicants must complete the application form in full and provide Three reference letters in support of this application.
Panel will sellect recipients based on consideration of academic achievement, hockey dedication, commitment coachability. and must be a last year midget graduate. The Scholarship awarded must be applied within one year of its acceptance.
Bouchier Graduating Award nomination form:
The personal information you provide on this form is being collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act of Alberta. It will be used by the Fort McMurray Minor Hockey Association to help determine successful award applicants. The Information will be protected in compliance with the Act and will be destroyed after the award selection process. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this personal Information, please contact the VP Administration of FMMHA.